You know that feeling of getting excited about a great idea that could make a real difference in the world, but you get stuck believing that little voice at 3am that tells you all the reasons why you can't do it? So you don’t. Even though you know that on your 90th birthday you'll wish you had? Or maybe you're trying hard, doing everything the experts tell you to, but it's just not bringing you results? You're secretly ready to give up, feeling like a failure? Clare Jose, author of Dare to Dream Bigger, believes it doesn’t have to be that way.
In her new book, Dare To Dream Bigger: The 'Inside Work' Handbook For Entrepreneurs And Passionate World-Changers, Clare Jose says it’s when you know how to do the 'inside work' that makes the critical difference to your success, so you can get out of your own way and finally see the results you've been dreaming of. When you have had enough of that secret self sabotage game or feeling like a fraud, Dare To Dream Bigger helps you to set yourself free from the silent fears and hidden blocks that even your closest friends don't know about.
Clare’s new book goes way beyond 'mindset' and 'attitude' - they're just surface symptoms. She wants to help you to make your dreams much easier for you to realize than that. So in Dare To Dream Bigger Clare gets you stepping into your Soul Shoes - that fearless place of freedom, where you get to be who you really are and make the difference you are really here to make in the world - loving the journey. Clare's unique blend of practical psychology, business strategy and engineer-approved woo-woo makes inner transformation fast, easy and fun. And this 'inside work' changes mean you'll get better results from your 'outside world' actions, with less effort, less stress and in less time.
Dare to Dream Bigger gives you a practical step by step 'how to' guide to acheive the following outcomes:
- Getting total clarity on your Big Vision, your Big Why and your Dream Audience
- Taming your Inner Critic and cranking up your confidence, so you no longer secretly self-sabotage
- Establishing yourself as the go-to person in your niche, using the 3-step Credibility Equation - and how to ditch Imposter Syndrome
- Connecting with your Inner Wisdom, turning it into your biggest business asset, plus magnetising your Dream Audience and connecting with your Dream Team support network
- Getting creative - and spotting the inspired actions that bring the biggest results with the least effort - ditching the dreaded overwhelm
- Staying committed - even when you're not in the mood - and setting yourself free from that entrepreneurial curse - Shiny Object Syndrome
- Creating a sixty-second daily habit that turns your Inner Critic into your biggest cheerleader - and keeps you motivated and excited along your journey
Are you hungry to make a bigger difference in the world, knowing you have a message to share, but you secretly suspect you're getting in your own way? It's time to forget 'mindset' and 'attitude'. Changing the world is an 'inside job’.
About the author
Clare Josa is an experienced NLP Trainer and meditation teacher, and an entrepreneur for the past 14 years, who has been leading seminars, mentoring and writing on the topics of de-stressing, feeling happier and reconnecting with the deeper meaning in your life. She specialises in making it easy for you to create shifts in your life. She has developed inspirational approaches that are based on sound psychological principles, bucket loads of common sense, plenty of intuition and a good dollop of humour. Her original career as a Mechanical Engineer means her approach is always practical and grounded, rather than fluffy, helping you to get the results you're looking for. She applies the stuff she teaches on a daily basis, being a busy mum of three young boys. Clare lives in Sussex, UK, with her husband, her boys, a bouncy Jack Russell, two very self-assured black cats and six laid-back chickens.
Why LoA loves it….
Brimming with life-changing, insight-creating techniques, Dare to Dream Bigger helps you to create deep-acting shifts in your life and improve your positive approach to being an entrepreneur. Importantly, it helps you to build your confidence, keep your focus on the bigger picture, stop self sabotaging, and fulfill your potential in the world of business and brand building. --- Melanie Hawken, founder and editor-in-chief of Lionesses of Africa