According to author Pia Silva in her new book Badass Your Brand, if you are looking for entrepreneurial success, then forget everything you think you know about branding and starting a business, and throw out your how to write a business plan workbook.
Pia Silva reckons it’s never been easier to capitalize on the knowledge and expertise you already have, and with a few simple steps you can start making more doing what you love like the Badass that you are. Whether you are still employed and dream of being your own boss, or you’re self-employed but have always struggled to find clients, Badass Your Brand is the quickest way to start attracting high paying clients and building a reputation that will afford you the freedom of lifestyle that you want without the startup costs.
This step-by-step guide to turning your expertise into profit with no startup costs teaches:
- How Pia & Steve went from $40,000 in debt working 100 hours per week, to making $500,000 in the next 12 months just selling their services, and without paying for advertising
- How to stand out from the competition and stop being a me-too brand
- How to stop chasing business, and instead focus on doing what you do best as a way to attract your ideal, top-tier clients
- How to charge more than your competitors and still win the business
- How to price your services to achieve freedom
"Badass Your Brand" is for you if you:
- Are an expert at something you love
- Want freedom over your time
- Love to work, but you don't love to work 24/7
- Work for yourself or want to work for yourself
- Would rather build a flexible business than a business with employees
- Don't want to spend big bucks paying for advertising
- Are hungry to learn how to make it happen
- Know you have the guts to do what it takes to get there
This is the fastest and simplest way to achieve profit and freedom.
This isn’t some get rich quick scheme, these are tried and true principles presented in a uniquely tangible and easy to follow format. The formulas, worksheets and mind-bending questions in this book will make you completely rethink your business and get you on a clear path to success.
It’s never been easier to capitalize on the knowledge and expertise you already have. With a few simple steps, some formulas for finding your badassery, and some stories from the trenches (believe us we've been there) you can start earning big bucks just for sharing what you know with others like the badass that you are.
About the Author
Entrepreneur, speaker and writer Pia Silva is a partner and brand strategist at Worstofall Design where they build Badass Brands without the BS in 1-3 day intensives. She is a Forbes contributor and has spoken at a host of entrepreneurial organizations including Goldman Sach's 10,000 small businesses, The Chamber of Commerce, Squarespace, and We Work. Her company was named top "10 Design Firms Lead By Young People That Are Changing the Way We Look at the World" by Complex.
Why LoA loves it….
For many entrepreneurs, the trick to finding business success lies in finding ways to differentiate their businesses and brands in the marketplace and that often requires more innovative ways of thinking and being open to doing things differently. Author Pia Silva has some great insights and practical ways of doing just that. Well worth a read if you need to capitalize on the expertise you already have but need to find your edge. --- Melanie Hawken, founder and editor-in-chief of Lionesses of Africa