LoA had the opportunity to interview the truly inspiring Dr. Paula Noble Fellingham on the sidelines of the Global Women’s Summit held in Johannesburg, South Africa on the 8th of August as part of Women's Month celebrations. Click to listen to the podcast interview.
As part of National Women’s Day celebrations, TheWIN - Women’s Information Network presented 1,000 Global Women’s Summits (2011 – 2018) as part of a massive global women’s initiative. The woman behind this great initiative, Dr. Paula Noble Fellingham, flew in from the USA to deliver the keynote address.
Global Women’s Summits help women, worldwide, learn how to:
- Believe in themselves and in their gifts and talents
- Radiate joy and confidence as they build personal power
- Monetise their passions/skills as they start/grow their businesses, and then take their businesses global
- Set and reach high-achievable goals
- Make money doing what they love
- Improve their health, nutrition, fitness and beauty
- Overcome the obstacles in their lives
- Become leaders in their businesses, communities and nations
- And much, much more….
This year saw the first Summit of its kind being organised through the Women’s International Network in South Africa. Global Women’s Summits are already represented in 14 other countries: the United States, Canada, Brazil, Netherlands, Malaysia, Great Britain, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, India, Sweden and Finland, amongst others.
The event was a powerful and informative opportunity for women from across Africa to share strategies on personal development and how to prosper in their career and business. Countries represented at this unique event included: United States, United Kingdom, Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho and more.